Warehouse Labor Management Experts:
Improve labor efficiency by 30% or more, ROI in a matter of months.
Charlie Zosel describes his approach to labor management in this one-minute video.
Top industry talent is ready to dig in, and help you improve efficiency by 30%.
Jackpine’s seasoned teams offer decades of industrial engineering background, advanced degrees, and on-the-job track records for success.
Three ways Jackpine can help:
- Industry’s top engineers, hands down – In labor management, experience means everything. Jackpine offers you the industry’s most seasoned teams, combining decades of industrial engineering background, advanced degrees, and on-the-job track records for success.
- Focused approach promises ROI quickly – With an eye on efficiency, we’ll cut needless hours from inefficient processes, reduce process variability and indirect labor, while revving up morale. When your people are engaged and understand basic industrial techniques, you’ll be more efficient for the long term.
- More LMS engineering for your dollar – You pay only for the best IE talent, not high overhead. We keep it lean so you get the best industry resources, at the most competitive rates.
Complete this simple form to schedule a quick phone call.
How our Free Workplace Audit can help you:
Call (847) 565-9542 or complete this simple form.
Focus on four key areas to increase efficiency:
1. Lean Process
2. Production Rate
3. Technology / Visibility
4. Performance Management
Labor management solution tracks, measures, reports labor activities to increase efficiency.
- Capture all direct and indirect labor activities
- Support for engineered and historical standards
- Labor planning across functional areas
- Travel path creation and XYZ coordinate mapping
- Personal time, fatigue, and delay allowance
- Role-based security
- Real-time assignment goals and employee performance feedback
- Performance, KVI, and utilization reporting Team standards
- Automatically capture data from WMS and time and attendance systems
Phone: (847) 565-9542
© 2016 Jackpine Engineering